If you are reading this it is obvious you are passionate about wine. As wine lovers, we have all experienced the special camaraderie and fun that comes with the sharing of a fine bottle of wine with family and friends.
Our continued success over the past twenty plus years is the result of the “staying power” with our members who appreciate the special wines that we have curated for them.
The commitment to our process has awarded us with many special relationships with vineyard growers and winemakers who source their fruit from these quality vineyards. As a former vineyard grower/farmer we understand their challenges within the wine industry.
The featured wines are sourced from small to medium wineries, boutique in style, with artisanal quality. While we do not chase scores many of the wines that we have curated have received exceedingly high scores/ratings from the major publications and experts.
We understand the dynamics of belonging to a wine club. We believe our classifications along with easy access to becoming a member meet many of our members requirements especially when it comes to varietals and diversification. Three unique wines in each shipment.
YES, CUSTOMIZATION IS AVAILABLE. Just email us your requirements.
Regardless of the classification you choose, all members receive the following benefits:
- 3 Unique varietals in each wine shipment
- No membership fees
- All wines guaranteed
- You may cancel prior to the next shipment, no penalties, we do not play that game.
- Quantities may be limited due to allocation requirements
- Gift and Corporate Programs available
- Average cost per bottle is from $25 - $45, and discounts will be applied
- 15% percent discount for referrals on next shipment.
- Notification of deliveries & Temperature controlled when required
- Re-orders on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bottle Tags; Tasting & Tech Notes, perf the top for bottle tag and save the tasting notes.
The fine print: All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation as to the legal rights of anyone to ship wines into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible part for shipments of wine. You authorize us, by placing an order, to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your wine to the stated address. Proof of age and identification must be provided upon delivery.